When using the twin-screw extruder, we need to understand some problems in the use of the twin-screw extruder. What aspects should we understand? Follow Jinan Extrusion Machinery to find out!
The twin-screw extruder is one of the multi-screw extruders, which is developed on the basis of the single-screw extruder. In the barrel of the twin-screw extruder, two screws are placed side by side, so it is called a twin-screw extruder.
The twin-screw extruding machinery equipment consists of a feeding system, an extrusion system, a heating system, a transmission system, a rotary cutting system and a control system. The material is fed by the feeder, and the cylinder undergoes high temperature, high pressure, and high shear to expand the material to meet the quality requirements such as the required organizational state.
The main features of twin-screw extruder:
1. The host adopts advanced frequency converter speed regulation technology, which makes the equipment powerful, runs more smoothly and saves electricity.
2. The screw is treated with alloy steel nitriding, which has a longer service life. Individual equipment adopts a building block combination structure, which can be combined arbitrarily according to different needs;
3. Visual automatic temperature control system makes temperature control more intuitive and parameters more accurate;
4. Make a lubrication system to ensure a longer life of the transmission part of the equipment;
5. The screw has a self-cleaning function, and there is no need to disassemble the screw for cleaning when the machine is shut down;
6. Different screws and length-diameter ratios can meet different production processes.
The twin-screw extruder has wide adaptability to raw materials, many product shapes and flexible configuration. Different models and configurations can be selected to produce different products. At present, the application of twin-screw extruder mainly includes: First, use corn and potatoes as raw materials to produce various snack foods; second, use flour as raw material to produce various simulated foods; third, use vegetable protein as raw material to produce tissue protein food (commonly known as Artificial meat); Fourth, grains, beans or potatoes are used as raw materials, and the staple food is made after puffing. Other products can also be produced according to different equipment combinations
The above is a reading and explanation of the twin-screw extruder by Huinuo machinery manufacturer, I hope it will be helpful to you!